Chinook Chamber of Commerce
July 11, 2018
Type of Meeting: Monthly Meeting
- Call to order
Sarah Pratt called the meeting to order at 6:04pm on July 11, 2018 at the Chinook Chamber Office
- Roll Call- Dana Davis, Sarah Pratt, Daniel Dahl, Hayley Yost, Laine Jorgensen and Ellen Savage.
- Approval of minutes from last meeting- Minutes were read. Motion passed.
- Treasurer’s Report- Hayley read the bills. Motion passed to pay bills, including reimbursement to Sarah on the Escape Room.
- Sugarbeet Festival- Posters are almost done; Sweet Medical is meeting to approve having a health fair. Shirts, Harlem’s Clothing Company will make shirts for $8.50 onsite. Daniel is working on the design. Sponsors will be added to the back.
- Escape Room- The plan has been purchased and we are starting to look for all the items needed to put in the room. Sarah will post the list on Facebook
- Open issues
- Sponsorships/Coupon App- Sarah finished it and is starting to reach out to members. It was decided we would come up with a pamphlet we could leave with the businesses with all of their options. It was motioned that sponsorships with be from January-January. Motion was approved.
- Business After Hours- Sweet Medical Center and Dental are having theirs July 12. Daniel will drop off the trailer
- Employee- We are waiting on a start date for our potential hire.
- Snowflakes- Northwestern Energy removed them and the City is trying to get a price on installing electrical boxes. May have a fundraiser for this project.
- New business
- Farmer Rancher Night- The Nile is October 13th. We will tentatively have Farmer Rancher Night on October 27th.
- Sweet Medical Farmers Market- They will have one on August 16th and would like our help promoting it.
- Board Members- It was motioned that Dawn Colby move to Secretary and Dana Davis move to Parliamentarian. Motion approved.