Chinook Chamber of Commerce
June 13, 2018
Type of Meeting: Monthly Meeting
- Call to order
Sarah Pratt called the meeting to order at 6:00pm on June 13, 2018 at the Blaine County Library
- Roll Call- Dana Davies, Sarah Pratt, Dawn Colby, Amelia Funk, Patty Hall, Carol Elliot, Laine Jorgensen, Valerie Frank, Ellen Savage, and Barb Jergeson.
- Approval of minutes from last meeting- Minutes were read. Motion passed.
- Treasurer’s Report- Sarah read the bills. Motion passed to pay bills.
- Sugarbeet Festival- Dawn Colby gave everyone an update on the festival.
- Escape Room- The plan has been purchased and we are starting to look for all the items needed to put in the room.
- Open issues
- Coupon App- Sarah finished it and is starting to reach out to members.
- Business After Hours- Sweet Medical Center and Dental are having theirs July 12
- Community Cleanup- We had a good time cleaning up the town!
- New business
- Snowflakes- Sarah and Mayor Hanson have been working together to try and get NW Energy to come out and take down the snowflakes. We can’t do it since they are hard wired in.
- Library Business- Lauren McMullen who is a consulting librarian came here to have a strategic meeting and brainstorm ideas of what the community needs and how to accomplish the goals. She did a wonderful job and we were able to discuss many ideas.