Chinook Chamber of Commerce
October 11, 2016
Type of Meeting: Monthly Meeting
- Call to order
Bonnie Weber called the meeting to order at 6:08pm on October 11, 2016 at the Chamber Office.
- Roll call
The following persons were present: Bonnie Weber, Mitzi Cecerle, Craig Lowham, Frank Pehrson, Jennifer Hellman, Hayley Yost, Rosie Goldich, Terry Meyer, Kathy Bagley and Sarah Pratt.
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
Minutes were approved as posted on the website.
- Treasure’s Report
BPCU Savings $25.44
FB SBF $19,635.49
FB Operating $563.72
Wells Fargo Operating $166.15
FB Chamber Bucks $5,210
FB Tables and Chairs $3,157.33
Jenn presented the bills. Mitzi moves Sarah 2nds. Passes
- Open issues
- License Plate Fundraiser Update: Tabled.
- New Businesses Update: Tabled
- Banner Setup- Tabled.
- New business
- Business After Hours: November is Assembly of God.
- Hi-Line Arts trail -Rosie Goldrich: They encouraged us to think about applying for a grant to help our arts programs in town. The grant is a period from April-September with three to six installations. We need one spokesperson for the committee (that needs to be created). Maybe get some information out there via Facebook.
- Central MT ad-Jenn: Heather will design the new ad by Nov 1st. Frank moves to purchase the ad for $995 and Craig 2nds. Passes.
- Static Clings: (CBucks Welcome): Ready to pass out!
- Digital ticker board: We want to look into just connecting a computer to a TV.
- System for Tables and Chairs-Jenn/Larry: Trailer is at Chad’s right now. Table until another date.
- Add New member information on FB as a post: Have the new member write a blurb they want posted.
- Review of Sugarbeet Festival
- Sponsorships (BPM): We will give a partial refund for cancelled events. We will have a special meeting to discuss the festival later.
- Festival of Trees: We will vote via email for the $250 fee to hire Hayley.
- Adjournment 7:35pm