2016 December

Chinook Chamber of Commerce

Meeting Agenda

December 6, 2016

6:00pm

Type of Meeting: Monthly Meeting

  1. Call to order

Heather DePriest called the meeting to order at 6:06pm on December 6, 2016 at the Eagles.

  1. Roll call

The following persons were present: Bonnie Weber, Mitzi Cecerle, Frank Pehrson, Jennifer Hellman, Heather DePriest, Catie Jacobs, Rob Kelley, Larry Surber, Teresa Zarn and Sarah Pratt.

  • Approval of minutes from last meeting

Minutes were approved as posted on the website.

  1. Treasure’s Report

Report was approved

 

  1. Open issues
  2. License Plate Fundraiser Update- We are creating a meeting of committee members to create a final design. Bonnie and Mitzi agreed to be on the committee. A Monday or Wednesday is preferred.
  3. New Business Welcome: Sarah to check with Keri to see if the Journal has a picture of Holland and Bonine to use. Frank Pehrson will call BFS Repair to see about welcoming them.
  4. Banner Setup- Frank moves purchase 30 to 32 banners for Main Street from the money made at Parade of Lights. Larry 2nds and it passes.
  5. New business
  6. Business After Hours: Greytak is on Thursday. Next one scheduled is June.
  7. System for Tables and Chairs-Jenn/Larry: Everything is good.
  8. Quick Thoughts on Festival of Trees: We would like to change up the auction. Maybe have a minimum bid of 75% of the cost. Do separate silent and live auctions. No outdoors again. Businesses may be willing to donate small items for silent auction.
  9. Nominations for 2017 Board: Nominations approved and will be elected once everyone accepts
  10. Banquet: January 14th with cocktails starting at 6pm. Russell Nemetz is the speaker along with Chuck Hewitt. Bonnie moves to have the community member be awarded the Community Service Award and Jenn 2nds. Sarah will call Doug Mitchell about catering for $14 per plate for Prime Rib. Frank moves and Mitzi 2nds.
  11. Shirts for officers: Bonnie moves to get the new shirts and Rob 2nds.
  12. Insurance: We will renew our policy and look into the officer protection policy as an addition at the next meeting.

 

  • Adjournment: 7:23pm

Comments are closed.