What are the benefits of becoming a Chamber Member?
Your investment in the Chinook Area Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your business and in the community we all love to call home. The Chamber of Commerce has been a pillar of support for Chinook since 1959. With every member involved, we not only receive monetary funds to help pay for events and functions, we receive the support of the people who care about making our community a better place to live and work. The Chinook Chamber helps to create a stronger local economy with our “shop local” initiatives and programs like Chinook Bucks, aimed at keeping money spent locally.
Events and Happenings that your Membership helps us promote:
- Sugarbeet Festival
- Parade of Lights and Christmas Stroll
- Festival of Trees
- Bear Paw Roundup PRCA Rodeo
- Blaine County Fair
- Chinook All Class Reunion
Chamber Business Benefits
- Inclusion on the Chamber of Commerce Website Business Directory
- Reduced Rates on Tables and Chair Rentals
- Reduced Rates on Booth Rentals for Events
- Email Communications with Up-To-Date Info on Chinook and Business-Related Issues
- Inclusion in our Annual Appreciation Dinner (Free dinner for 2 each January)
- Educational Workshops
- Supporting Chinook's Business Growth by Welcoming New Businesses to the Community
- Inclusion in the Chamber Business After Hours Program
- Establishes Credibility as a Business with Customers and Business Associates
Chamber Dollars at Work
- Visitors Center Development
- Securing Grant Funding for Chinook and the Surrounding Areas
- Website of chinookmontana.com – Updates and Management for Visitors
- Advertising in Magazines and Brochures for Chinook and our Attractions
- Painting of the “Beet on the Tower” Project
- Welcome to Chinook Signs Upkeep and Updates
- Christmas Light Upkeep and Maintenance as well as the replacement of old ones.
- Purchasing of the Flowers that are planted on Main Street Chinook throughout the Summer
- Decorations in the planters for the Christmas Season
- Responding to emails and requests for information regarding Chinook and the area.
- Fundraisers for projects and improvements to Chinook.
- Advocating for the Success of Chinook and its' Business Community
- Outstanding Community Member recognition at each Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet.
Chamber membership dues increased in 2017 to allow for growth and development.
$150 - Full Membership Dues for Businesses or For-Profit Organizations
$75 - Associate Membership Dues (Home Based Businesses)
$50 - Non-Profit Membership
Business membership levels include reduced rates on Booths at our events and Table and Chair rentals.
$35 - Individual/Personal Membership